Earthen Oven Workshop in August




From the ground up with the materials in your local landscape... Four years ago my fascination with shelter, homes, and places how they intertwine with our health, creativity and culture really came into full view.

I always had felt a disconnect between humans in the American landscape and the homes and appliances we use. I often feel modern homes are our first step in disconnect between, nature, humanity, and health. While in the southern Patagonia region of Argentina I was able to take part in my first building project (strawbale home) using the materials beneath my feet and other local materials.

Please click the above title for more on a workshop I am helping to organize for this summer. Or see the links on the blog for more on natural building.

Comments

Popular Posts